UNDERSEA VOLCANO ERUPTION

Continuing the series I started with the shuttle pictures a few days ago, this will add to the "photos I wish I had taken" section to continue to offer some cool pictures for your viewing that I come across. I am always on the lookout for interesting photography, so hopefully I'll offer up something new that you'll like. Though this has really made the rounds, so you might have seen them already. These are images from an underwater volcanic eruption off the island of Tonga in the South Pacific.












These pictures were taken by Dana Stephenson of Getty Images.

2 comments:

Andalee said...

Hi Jeremy. Do you ever check out Smashing Magazine? They have awesome photos. Great inspiration.

http://www.smashingmagazine.com/category/monday-inspiration/

Jeremy Shane said...

Very cool, I'm definitely bookmarking that