ORAPAX

Well, last night was Alima's first night at the elusive Orapax Greek Restaurant and it was packed. The line out the door was crazy. Her performance was awesome as well. I didn't take a lot of pictures because I didn't want everyone looking at the big bald guy with the giant camera and blinding flash on her first night. So I'll probably try and get some pictures a couple performances from now.

I shot a few shots without the flash last night and they came out decent considering. There was a table taking shots with point and shoot cameras for a bit so I spent a while trying to time some shots with their flash. I ended up getting one from that attempt, which I put up here. I also included a couple of the other shots which were good if but a little grainy.



Anyways, if you are reading this and live in the hampton roads area, definitely visit her website: alimadusana.com and come to a future performance. Just might want to make a reservation at orapax though (which has some great food btw).

0 comments: