SALVATO WEDDING

Still working on wedding pictures from yesterday; but thought I would throw a sampling up before I get completely lost in the picture processing. The ceremony and reception were great; a perfect mix of the ceremonial part of a wedding with the family reunion aspect of one. Greg and Jacqui were awesome to work with as well, full of good ideas as well as setting up and running a pretty smooth show. The wedding took place at the Freemason Inn in Norfolk and the staff there was pretty cool as well. All in all, I had a pretty good time and felt like I was hanging out with my own family most of the time.

Hard for me to say what my favorite picture of the night was, I liked a lot of the formal portraits we set up and detail shots; gotta love the rolls royce (that was from Royal Coach Limo Co.) and the driver/owner knew a good spot to take it to where there would be some lighting in addition to just my flash at night. But I think one of my favorites has to be the shot of Jacqui in sepia she wanted. It was a pose that was supposed to resemble the pose of the picture behind her-- except that picture was in her photo album, I took a picture of that and used photoshop to paint it over the actual picture that was hanging above the mantle. Hopefully she will like it; if not, like any good wedding photographer; I shot other variants as well.


0 comments: