REARRANGING AND OTHER STUFF



Well, the last couple days I changed my myspace albums a bit to show specific shoots instead of looking like mirrors of the albums from my actual website. At the same time, noticing that for some reason my pictures on my actual site are not opening when I click them. Apple hosts my website and I know they are changing from their .mac service to mobileme service and have been having problems on and off for the last couple weeks, but this is getting ridiculous. Hopefully they get it cleared up soon, because a photographer website that you can't view the pictures on is not very useful.

Hmm, that's about it for the last few days really, just been working on boring stuff. Did see Wanted and Hellboy in the last week. Wanted was ok, Hellboy was pretty fun. The important thing is that it is only three days until the release of the Dark Knight!

0 comments: