BORED, THIS HAPPENED




Short post (esp after yesterday's). Just wanted to post a picture I was playing around with, I enjoy creating this type of work as much as I do standard photography. I'm just not always happy with the outcome when I start experimenting. This one I liked though, although I just noticed I cannot find the full-size file of it. I may have accidentily deleted it, which sucks for this type of picture, because I probably cannot recreate it exactly as I did here a second time around (or maybe I can do it better).

And the person featured in the photo above is a singer and musician that travels all over and puts on great small intimate shows singing Kirtan music. His name is Wynne Paris, check out his site if you ever have a chance and definitely see his performance if you dig his work.

0 comments: