AMARIS PHOTOSHOOT



Just realized I haven't posted a blog in a while now. I have caught up on processing pictures finally though. All shoots and shows are cleared off my desktop and I'm clean and ready for more.

The picture above is from a photoshoot I did with bellydancer Amaris Ziayanah. The shoot came out pretty good. I tried a new "tulip" colored backdrop- came out kinda pink in most of the pics- for some reason I got some pixelation across it when I upload to myspace, but not on my own website or on my computer, so I don't know what the deal is with that. If you haven't seen them, please check them out: Amaris' Photoshoot.



Other than photography, I think I'm going to try and get started on my book. I put it aside several years ago, but had started throwing around some ideas recently. If I can decide the direction of things in the story, I think I can make some good progress on it now. We'll see though, depends on how many photography jobs run together.

Also have my brothers wedding coming up in a few weeks. Have to come up with a toast (ugh) and do some sort of low key bachelor party. I think it will be weird not having my camera during the wedding though. I mean, I'm sure I'll be able to take some pictures later on, but during all the ceremonial parts I'll be part of the wedding. Looking forward to it though, it should be fun and a chance to see a lot of family as well.



That's it for now. I'll try to come up with a more constructive post next time.

0 comments: